Thursday, March 14, 2013

My Japanese's Diary - Introducing Myself (Jiko Shokai)

 
Mina san, konnichiwa!
Everyone, hello!

Hajimemashite.
Nice to meet you.
 
Watashi no namae wa Missie desu.
My name is Missie.
 
Mareshia shusshin no niiju go sai.
I am from (born and raised) Malaysia, 25 years old.
 
Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.
Please take care of me.
 

 
Watashi no nihongo ga sukoshi wakaru you ni narimashita, demo mada heta nanode gomen'nasai.
I have come to understand Japanese a little but it is still poor, so I am sorry.
 
Nihongo wa naka naka muzukashii desu ga, nihon no koto daisuki.
Japanese is quite difficult but I love Japan.
 
Ima kara, chanto, motto motto ganbarimasu.
From now on, properly, more and more. I'll do my best.
 
Mina san, o genki desu ka?
Everyone, how are you?
 
Watashi wa genki desu.
I am fine.
 
Kochira wa itsumo ame ga furimasu.
Here is always raining.
 
Chotto samui desu.
It is a bit cold.
 
 
 
Ahhh, Nihon ni ikitai!
Ahhh, I want to go to Japan.
 
Osaka to Kyoto to dochira ga ii desu ka?
Osaka or Kyoto which one is better?
 
Sakura to hanabi ga hontoni mitei desu.
I really want to see Sakura tree and the fireworks.
 
Mochiron, ima wa muri desu datte okane ga zen zen arimasen dakedo itsuka zettai!
Of course, now is impossible because I have no money at all but someday for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment